Configure Fanuc Focas for Machine Monitoring Solutions communication
To configure Fanuc FOCAS:
- Press the SYSTEM hardkey.
- Press the right scroll softkey (under the screen) until you see EMBDD
- select EMBDD
- Enter your desired IP, Subnet, and Gateway.
- Select FOCAS2, if that option is not available press the PAGE DOWN key until you see FOCAS settings.
- Set FOCAS port to TCP 8193, UDP should be left blank.
- Select RESTART (or similar) and select EXECUTE. If these options are not available, power cycle machine.
Please sign in to leave a comment.