How to set the Downtime Category Behaviour of an existing or new downtime category.
- In the upper right and corner of the home screen of MachineMetrics, click the gear symbol.
- In the drop down menu, select System Settings.
- At the bottom of the "System Settings" page, find the "Downtime Categories" window. Click either an existing downtime category, or the Add Category button.
- Choose the desired behavior by clicking the circle to the left of each option.
- If you selected Mark as Planned with Limit, a box labeled "Planned Limit" will appear. Enter the number of minutes you wish to be considered planned for the selected downtime category.
- Click the Save Changes button.