in a basic way, yes it does. You need to configure the system to know which parameter it should read and just one field can be read. It’s not possible to write information back to the Balluff chip from the system.
Articles in this section
- Can any cabinet be the main cabinet?
- What type of add-ons are available?
- Does the system support Balluff chips?
- How do I get in touch with the Support Hub?
- Can I integrate my cabinet to our ERP system?
- Can I send orders through EDI?
- Can I download product information from the Seco catalogue to the system?
- What product information is downloaded from Seco Catalogue?
- Is the system available as an Online solution?
- Is the system available as Offline solution?