Yes, and it's what's recommended. The entire platform is cloud-based which allows for high availability without the need for in-house servers. All data is available 24/7 at any location. By using the cloud, the installation can be carried out a lot more quickly and you will be up and running in no time!
Articles in this section
- Can any cabinet be the main cabinet?
- What type of add-ons are available?
- Does the system support Balluff chips?
- How do I get in touch with the Support Hub?
- Can I integrate my cabinet to our ERP system?
- Can I send orders through EDI?
- Can I download product information from the Seco catalogue to the system?
- What product information is downloaded from Seco Catalogue?
- Is the system available as an Online solution?
- Is the system available as Offline solution?