No, this will not be necessary. The system arrives ready to go straight out of the box. For legal reasons, we do recommend that your salesperson always attends the unpacking of the cabinet in order to ensure nothing has been damaged during transportation.
Articles in this section
- Can any cabinet be the main cabinet?
- What type of add-ons are available?
- Does the system support Balluff chips?
- How do I get in touch with the Support Hub?
- Can I integrate my cabinet to our ERP system?
- Can I send orders through EDI?
- Can I download product information from the Seco catalogue to the system?
- What product information is downloaded from Seco Catalogue?
- Is the system available as an Online solution?
- Is the system available as Offline solution?