The online solution will update the SFI (Shop Floor Interface) automatically and is therefore mandatory. It is not mandatory to update the on-premise solution, but it is recommended. Updating the on-premise solution must be done manually.
Articles in this section
- Can any cabinet be the main cabinet?
- What type of add-ons are available?
- Does the system support Balluff chips?
- How do I get in touch with the Support Hub?
- Can I integrate my cabinet to our ERP system?
- Can I send orders through EDI?
- Can I download product information from the Seco catalogue to the system?
- What product information is downloaded from Seco Catalogue?
- Is the system available as an Online solution?
- Is the system available as Offline solution?