The OEE data in the report is a representation of the performance of the production. Further measurement on a longer time frame should be done to make sure you are using the right level of OEE before setting up your planning system. We can support you in set-up a planning/scheduling system.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the OEE data in the report to setup my planning system?
- Where do I start with MEE? What can you support me with?
- How should I communicate information internally after an MEE?
- How do I communicate internally to my people? What do I say to unions?
- The list of data to provide is long, do I really have to provide all that data?
- My data is sensitive, how do you ensure its protection?
- I would like to get in touch with a previous customer as a referee - Can I call them?
- Is it necessary to stop my production during an evaluation?
- What guarantee of results do I have?
- What are the deliverables?